Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an o/r x pipe with shorty headers and JBA mufflers and was wanting to change to an o/r h pipe. i cant seem to find a setup to work with my shorties. everything is for long tubes and pypes wants like 400 for there version of the o/r. is this what i can expect to pay for a o/r h. most x's are only around 100. thanks in advance

·
Registered
389 Posts
The one in the link above is only mild steel and it will end up rusting in a few years or so. You're better of spending more money on a better quality part made of 304 or 409 stainless steel.

If I recall, those JBA shorties can be used with your stock H pipe. Of course, it's not an O/R H, but it would work if you really want to change the O/R X.

Also, I don't know of anywhere where one can find an O/R X or H for $100 unless they are really crappy quality.

Edit: Here is one I found that might work with your set-up. Still kind of cheap, but made of stainless steel.

Pypes O/R H

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought my x pipe off ebay for 97 bucks, it is a genaric brand, but its made of 304 polished stainless and fit perfect cant complain on the quality just the sound

·
Registered
389 Posts
i bought my x pipe off ebay for 97 bucks, it is a genaric brand, but its made of 304 polished stainless and fit perfect cant complain on the quality just the sound
My apologies. I wasn't thinking about eBay, haha. :shigrin

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Id buy Pypes O/R H off brenspeed for $135.. free shipping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.