Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first off im a car noob so im not sure exactly where its at :/ ive researched online and seen pictures, but cant seem to find one similar on mine, so i figured i could ask someone who might be a little more educated then i am on mechanics :p I have a few pictures of my BBK 70mm Power Plus Throttle Body, can anyone point out where the idle screw is? :dunce:

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
i dont think your tb has a idle screw. im not to framiler with fox bodys but i think you have set the throtle stop then reajust the tps voltage to get the idle right.....or you can get the idle plate that ford sells, it goes on before the idle control and it has 2 idle screws

·
Registered
253 Posts
there is a 5/16" hex head screw under the throttle body facing the fire wall that will adjust the throttle body blade. turn clock wise to increase. if the car is idleing low and you want to increase, turn screw clock wise until idle speed that you desire is set, than the tps will need to be adjusted accordingly. you can find the detailed post listed in this forum for that

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ty

sweet thanks! ill adjust it tomorrow appreciate the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.