Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have been searching everywhere and i cant get a straight answer. i ordered a 2011 gt with the brembo package and 3.73 gears thats it. i ordered a delux not premium. i cant find out if i will have the strut tower bar. i have read that it comes with the brembo break package, ive heard it only comes on the premiums, ive heard it comes if you get 19 inch wheels. im just curious to see if i will have it on my car. thank you for your help.

this is what im asking about

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
it should come with any wheels that are of 19 inches. as for deluxe i am assuming you mean Base gt ford has gone away with the deluxe package i remember them from a few yrs back. maybe they had 3 variants of the car.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Damn, that's a fine looking engine bay.

·
Registered
173 Posts
the forum members need to learn the difference between BRAKE and BREAK.

Copper Man
And your, you're and their, there, they're and here, hear and . . .

You're asking a lot from the public education system. :)

Let it go. If you try to be an editor here you'll just drive yourself crazy. (I know, I have the straitjacket to prove it.)

·
Registered
213 Posts

Let it go. If you try to be an editor here you'll just drive yourself crazy. (I know, I have the straitjacket to prove it.)
CorvetteDreaming, I know what you mean...if we spent our time here correcting mis-spellings and grammatical errors, we'd never get any useful information across this forum. I think English classes have been replaced in schools by MTV classes...

·
Registered
76 Posts

Don't forget to, too, and two........:rollgrin::kooky::gringreen:laughlitt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.