Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this will sound like a girlie girl question:eyebulge: but if I bought a o5 V6 in Vancouver, B.C. Canada in late May how can I find out where and when it was built. Reading some stuff on the net and it sounds like all the 05 came out of Dearborn Mich. is that true?? And what sort of lovely problems should I be watching out for with my lovely silver V6 other than the putting gas in it problem....thank god for you guys and this web site, I thought I was lossing my mind:madas: :dunce:

·
Registered
67 Posts
sujones said:
I know this will sound like a girlie girl question:eyebulge: but if I bought a o5 V6 in Vancouver, B.C. Canada in late May how can I find out where and when it was built. Reading some stuff on the net and it sounds like all the 05 came out of Dearborn Mich. is that true?? And what sort of lovely problems should I be watching out for with my lovely silver V6 other than the putting gas in it problem....thank god for you guys and this web site, I thought I was lossing my mind:madas: :dunce:
sujones,
Register over at blueovalforums.com - find the Ford Employees section and look for the 100+ page thread for 2005 mustang track VIN#'s. There is a ford employee named Kzinti that will give you all that info on your car.
And the mustang is made in Flat Rock, MI at the AAI plant, along side the Mazda 6.

·
Registered
32 Posts
sujones said:
Try this link, and ask Kzinti if he would pull up the assembly information on your car. You'll have to furnish the VIN, and he'll do the rest:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14595

If you are looking for Technical Service Bulletins on problems with the '05 Mustang, here's another link for you. It's the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and they list TSBs for all makes and models:

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/tsb/

Enjoy your Mustang!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tbs

:smilie Thanks you guys you are so helpful!!!!!!!! I just went out the "THE CAR" and wrote down the VIN I`ll get it to Kzinti, I`ve heard you all mention his name that`s so cool and don`t know how you guys gather all this info but it`s so cool. I was reading on the blue oval site yesterday some ols newspsper article and they were talking about this site how someone had goot the 800 # so you guys could track your cars, that must have been very exciting:green I printed off the TBS from the Blue oval but not all of them are for a V6 are they?:madas:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts