Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently,about 2 days ago i returned my car to stock from a 93 oct. tune from sct, and ever since i returned it stock my car is bucking a little bit and the auto tran. feels like its slipping wtf. when i feather the throttel u can see that the revs are late and not accurate. Does anyone know the problem Please help. It didnt do this when i had the tune on or even before the tune.

· Registered
6,151 Posts
how long have you run the car after swapping the tune back.. it might be possible that the car has to relearn how to run itself?

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how long have you run the car after swapping the tune back.. it might be possible that the car has to relearn how to run itself?

yea thats what i was thinking, I had the tune on for a good amount of time, like a good 5 to 6 months. And I just put iit back to stock 2 days ago. I was thinking of disconnecting the battery for a day to see if it resets it self. Idk if I should do that or even if that would work?

· Registered
6,151 Posts
well it cant hurt to try it.. and u only needa disconnect it for like 20 minutes itll accomplish the same thing... give it a whirl who knows maybe thats the problem

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Disconnect the battery to reset the ECU. Like somebody said, it might have to relearn... But as shiner pointed out, the return to stock flash should have done that :headscratch:

· Registered
267 Posts
if it is slip though how can you tell? cuz i have manual that bucks too after slowing down in high rpm... like 2nd take it up to 3 grand and let it subside down my car starts bucking real bad, and also in 1st my car likes to be fast when it wants to be... or unless i jam it in gear really hard. it just feels like the rpms raise but the speed doesnt then it sticks and throws me in my seat like i was roasting my tires... tho i never peeled out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.