Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was looking for some suggestions on which car to go with. I have been looking at two in the area.... 1. 1994 gt with 140 k and rebuilt engine ( the car has basic bolt ons and full saleen package, full suspension, and brakes. it is in great cond. ) or 2. 1995 cobra with 93 k and basic bolt ons (not as much as 94. it is in okay cond.). The cobra is 500-1000 dollars more. What do you think the reasonable price would be for each? I have a 97 v6 and looking for change.

any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Well, thats a tough one. I would probably go witht the 94 gt cuz of the built engine, the the cobra will be a lot quicker. Im not one to buy a used modded car tho, more than likely the previous owner has had too much fun with it and maybe ragged on it. Keep your eye open for a stock one with a lil lower mileage.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
That'd be a tough choice, you have one with a start on the mods but then the other is a Cobra. Is the Cobra worth the extra money to you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That'd be a tough choice, you have one with a start on the mods but then the other is a Cobra. Is the Cobra worth the extra money to you?
yeah 1994 Mustang GT 5 speed Trans, V-8 engine. This car has a complete Saleen body kit and full Saleen suspension. New Transmission, new tire, and new inspection. The car also has some performance modifications: MSD Ingition, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, Flow Master Exhaust with H Pipe, 3:73 Rear, 13” Bear Brakes Front and Rear.
and the cobra has full exhaust,clutch,cai,and other little mods

how can you tell for sure the engine was rebuilt?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts