Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people have been asking car cover questions. Below is a Cal. car cover super weave cut specifically for the 11/12 Mustang GT. For a test I took a hose to it and was very impressed by the way it repelled the water. 10 minutes later not a drop to be found, but this is Fl. in the sunmer time. It's extemely light and foldable. Now the bad part: $319. I rationalized the purchase by telling myself I'd have this car as long as I did my last one. 6 years. Anyway . . ... as the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Certainly looks nice. Where did you order from?

·
Registered
3,143 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks good :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

How long to remove/cover then uncover/store it?

Does it have a locking cable?

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

How long to remove/cover then uncover/store it?

Does it have a locking cable?
Cover = 30 seconds
Uncover = 30 seconds
Yes, it has a locking cable, but I don't use it unless I'm covered in an unknown area.

Add 15 seconds to cover and uncover if you count putting the cover in and taking it out of its storage duffle bag. Of course it can also just be left folded in the trunk.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I don't really need one, but it's something I'd like to have on hand

The price of car covers still amaze me

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thankyou for this i've been searching for a nice car cover i'll be ordering one soon!

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't really need one, but it's something I'd like to have on hand

The price of car covers still amaze me
It's not really a matter of need, but want instead. My car's black and I'm picky. In order to not work on the car's apperance every day I cover it. I get about an extra week between washes with it covered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.