Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i took my car to the shop yesterday to get my sr performance springs installed and when i went to pick up the abs light was on leading to traction off hill assist unavailiable. I took my car to ford to get a code for what and where the problem is and it was right rear tone wheel C0039. I assume the shop will fix this and not charge me anymore? Anybody have same issue like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
So i took my car to the shop yesterday to get my sr performance springs installed and when i went to pick up the abs light was on leading to traction off hill assist unavailiable. I took my car to ford to get a code for what and where the problem is and it was right rear tone wheel C0039. I assume the shop will fix this and not charge me anymore? Anybody have same issue like this?
they probably forgot to bolt the abs sensor back on... or hit it and damaged it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They ordered a new sensor I should be getting that install discounted at least was $280..smh

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
They ordered a new sensor I should be getting that install discounted at least was $280..smh
im really not even sure how or why they even messed with it. I dont remember touching it at all when i did my friends s550.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts