Ford Mustang Forum banner

car meet photograph

1114 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Rdavis
this is a photo I took a car meet in long island. I will upload more soon. the files are large so it takes a while to download :-x

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Nice Pic., Thanks!
Please tell me those wheels are 9 or 9.5 inches wide.
Is that Gus's? NSM meet? Also from Queens NY here.
Is that Gus's? NSM meet? Also from Queens NY here.
this meet was in long island. hicksville. iv seen your car before at the glen cove meet. i love it. im Drew
Please tell me those wheels are 9 or 9.5 inches wide.
im not too sure what the width is. but they were an option at the dealership. its not the stock rims
Very nice. I have some family up that way (Levittown and Deer Park).

Can't wait to see some more pics:bigthumbsup
this meet was in long island. hicksville. iv seen your car before at the glen cove meet. i love it. im Drew
Thanks man! I'm Moe. Sucks that meet is over now =/ Who hosted that Hicksville meet? Looking for a few meets around here.
Thanks man! I'm Moe. Sucks that meet is over now =/ Who hosted that Hicksville meet? Looking for a few meets around here.
im not too sure who hosts it. i just used to go from word of mouth. the address is 234 Airport Plaza Boulevard, Farmingdale, NY 11735
i havnt been there in the past two weeks but everytime i go its pretty popular . the meets are saturday night
See less See more
They are factory optional wheels. I have them on my 13. I think that they are either 8.5" or 9" wide.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.