Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Isn't that why you wax it? :hihi:
That's what I do. If were are just getting drenched for days on end, I'll wait for it to clear long enough to get a good coat of wax on. I then look up at the clouds and yell "HA! DO YOUR BEST NOW!"

Well, not really. I really don't want to see what would happen if the clouds took it too seriously.:nono:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have washed the car, pulled it into the garage to sit overnight. The next morning, it pours all day and I never even get to see it clean.

Arrgh! Why God why? I think we wash our cars and God looks upon them and weeps with joy.

"IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL [sob]!"
So I've noticed the last couple threads I've looked at, you were looking at too. Are you stalking me?:nono:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
So I've noticed the last couple threads I've looked at, you were looking at too. Are you stalking me?:nono:
LOL! NO! Who was that in front of your house at 3AM? HUH?!?!

I washed the car yesterday, because it was so nice. Weather Channel told me it would be nice until Sunday.

This morning the Weather Channel has changed it's story. It is now supposed to rain the next two days.

Heather Tesch owes me 45 minutes. I wouldn't waste it on having her wash my car though.... Cutie pie.

Yeah, you say you watch the Weather Channel for the articles.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That happens to me alot, but rain I can take, the birds are another story...Here is Dallas we have the grackles come to town. Looks like a hitchcock movie out here, thousands and thousands of birds, and it seems like they're all gunning for my car. I can't wash the car enough.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have learned, the hard way, to check the weather report before having my car washed or waxed...especially if I am doing it myself.

·
Registered
396 Posts
So today it was 70 here in Pa and I thought what a beautiful day to wash Miller so I take the 45 minutes to do a good job, go in for dinner. When I come back outside its raining, oh well i guess i'll just have to wash it again tomorrow.
You named your car Miller????

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
haha yeah it was in honor of my grandmother she loved mustangs and she passed away about a month before I got one.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.