Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of what all offerable CF dash kits are available for the S197?

I'd like to dress up my interior now that I am about done with the exterior and power mods (twin screws down the road).

Anybody have good-bad results with a specific kit?

What about CF side mirror pice? Saw it on SuperSnake site, looks nice in lieu of paint.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
JLT is also going to be releasing a full line of Carbon Fiber Engine Dress Up. Radiator Cover, Manifold Plenum and Fuse Box Cover

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I believe that Roush sells a carbon fiber interior dress-up kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The place that tinted my windows told me to go to B&I.

Welcome to B&I Trim Products Dash Kits, Steering Wheels, Fender Trims, Rocker Panels, Pillar Posts and more

Not sure of prices but, these kits look as good as any I have seen.

Got a RFQ in.

I think WD580H (17 pcs) works best for me as I have aluminum dash option and want it to remain visible. Don't want the car too dark inside, lol.

Anybody know wth the piece #23 is all about??

Why make a hole there, makes no sense.

Anybody use B&I before?

My detail shop is nothing but, top drawer, they painted my rear 1/4 windows, spoiler and Steeda hood not to mention several moonroofs in my trucks of past. I'm sure this stuff is great.

Btw, the 2005's and 2006's are crap for tinting moving windows, apparantly the 2008's have new "moleskin" so I had to pay to have it installed so the scratches stop.

:scratchchin

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Try autotrucktoys.com, they have what you might be looking for!

·
Registered
971 Posts
The place that tinted my windows told me to go to B&I.

Welcome to B&I Trim Products Dash Kits, Steering Wheels, Fender Trims, Rocker Panels, Pillar Posts and more

Not sure of prices but, these kits look as good as any I have seen.

Got a RFQ in.

I think WD580H (17 pcs) works best for me as I have aluminum dash option and want it to remain visible. Don't want the car too dark inside, lol.

Anybody know wth the piece #23 is all about??

Why make a hole there, makes no sense.

Anybody use B&I before?

My detail shop is nothing but, top drawer, they painted my rear 1/4 windows, spoiler and Steeda hood not to mention several moonroofs in my trucks of past. I'm sure this stuff is great.

Btw, the 2005's and 2006's are crap for tinting moving windows, apparantly the 2008's have new "moleskin" so I had to pay to have it installed so the scratches stop.

:scratchchin
I went to the website you posted for B&I and the WD products were all Wood...not Carbon Fiber. Are you sure this is what you are talking about? Hell, maybe I read it all wrong but all of the dash kits I saw referred to WOOD trim. I am a bit tired.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went to the website you posted for B&I and the WD products were all Wood...not Carbon Fiber. Are you sure this is what you are talking about? Hell, maybe I read it all wrong but all of the dash kits I saw referred to WOOD trim. I am a bit tired.

Lol, hit "finishes" and select real CF.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.