Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what 4 barrel to get for my lady. Currently has a 2 barrel ederlblock. Any suggestions as far as the upgrade?

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Most carbs on the market are not bad at all. I would just shop around to what you want. What mods do you have? Will depend on what CFM's to buy. If stock or barely bolt on's, maybe a 600. I know on my 95GT i had a 650 demon on it and worked great but i did have heads, cam, edelbrock lower, full exhaust and so on.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I'd recommend the Edelbrock carb, normally a straight bolt on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently I have cam the carb long tube headers exhaust ported heads dumb exhaust electronic fan and 373 gears a bigger fuel pump and filter I eventually will add more bolt ons and finish it off by supercharging it(hoping). My buddy was telling me to go with a 4 barrel 650 holly double pump but not to sure if I should

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I can't imagine putting a supercharger on a car without the benefit of modern electronics and fuel injection, I know it can be done, but really you might consider a stroker 347 build instead, it could make a ton of power for less $$$$$ and would work better with what you have

1 - 5 of 5 Posts