Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have some fun here.

Say your out on a nice sunny day enjoying your ride. Out of nowhere you see a vehicle pull up behind or beside you and your first thought is "I don't want to be anywhere near this vehicle because something bad is just itching to happen" I'm sure we have all had this happen and here's my short list of vehciles to avoid.

Any car where the bumper or fenders are a different color (red car & blue bumper)

Any car where the rear wing is taller than the top of the roof.

Any car with large japanese lettering on the rear window.

Any car with the driver on a cell phone.

You get my point - what vehicles do you avoid or try to stay away from?

·
Registered
218 Posts
1) Cars that are dented up and smashed up...Lets face it, those damages got there somehow..

2) Old people thats head is lower than the steering wheel.

3) Someone that drives 10+ miles under the speed limit.. Obviously they cant handle the road.

4) ricers..cause there jealous of a real mans car.... all 8 cyclinders of it. A car that has an exhaust that sounds mean and aggresive, not like a wet fart. You just cant make a 4 cyclinder sound like a muscle car. When will they put the mufflers back on..

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am adding the ones that have a star on the side and those red and blue lights... Those dudes carry guns, like to take your money:bigthumbsup and think they are the Gestapo...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Any car where the bumper or fenders are a different color (red car & blue bumper
+1 on that one!

Any car that says student driver:yup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
i stay clear of all large vehicles:) just in case.. haha

·
Registered
613 Posts
Any car thats swerving from the rumble strips to crossing to your side...BECAUSE SOME STUPID TWIT IS LOOKING AT THEIR CELL TEXTING AWAY!

The car that I dont want to be close to is any with a soccer decal on the back. Or a decal that says Police/Sheriff/Or peace officer..:shigrin

·
Registered
291 Posts
With some dude inside dressed as Harry potter....

With a "girl" at the wheel...

P.s. sorry ladies.... the odds are against you on that one.....

·
Registered
398 Posts
Cobalt SS, forget ricers the guys behind the wheels of those things are far worse.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Any female with a cell phone glued to their ear or doing their make up

Aggressive driving ethnic women in the Baltimore area lol you know who you are (the worst):nono:

Extremely old or extremely young

Pennsylvania drivers (no offense but in my and many many others I know experience these people are horrible drivers IN GENERAL not all of course) I stay away lol.

Cops

Anyone driving recklessly

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Any female with a cell phone glued to their ear or doing their make up

Aggressive driving ethnic women in the Baltimore area lol you know who you are (the worst):nono:

Extremely old or extremely young

Pennsylvania drivers (no offense but in my and many many others I know experience these people are horrible drivers IN GENERAL not all of course) I stay away lol.

Cops

Anyone driving recklessly
I got your back on the PA. drivers. I drive a truck in western MD. and I get my fill of them. How about jacked up pickups with some "neck" in a wife beater with a rebel flag flying in the back.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here in central PA, a bumper sticker from the local country music radio station means you will be driving Slooow until the next passing zone.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Large trucks and bad driving habits (people that cant remain in their own lane/on the road very well or who seem distracted).

I don't profile too much on the type of car, just the drivers actions & composure on the road.

You can easily have a dumb ass old man behind the wheel of a vette or a POS civic.

Now the women in these large SUVs/Trucks... That is something to be afraid of.

·
Registered
679 Posts
1. Mustangs driven by idiots!
2. LS3 Corvettes.
3. Anything driven by soccer moms.
4. Police cars.
5. Sand & gravel trucks.
6. Contractors in pickup trucks dropping screws, nails and paint about.
7. Cement trucks.
8. Ambulances.
9. Garbage trucks.
10. Flat beds hauling earth movers.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
my serious beef is people driving AND texting,when will "I'm the world's greatest idiot" bulb go off in their heads!
Last november I was heading to my office, nice and early, say 8 am... I was just pulling up to the car in front of me nice and slow (red light ahead) I see this beamer in my rear view mirror coming in at around 40 km and realize the female driver was looking at her lap! texting of course... braced my ass for the final outcome and the next second...SLAM!!!!!!!!!!
Her front end was toast, hood was folded up, both headlights smashed,a ton of damage, mine was fine, forgot to mention my Dodge ram full size 2500 bumper is heavy steel LOL.
Not a scratch anywhere,she's behind me, leaking fluids... I call 911 to report a rear end collision. Told the cops she was clearly on her phone,they actually checked by calling her provider and confirmed her phone was being used at that exact time, dangerous driving charge,failing to stop for a red light, illegal use of a phone, and a slew of other charges.
The female cop was laughing at how my rear end suffered no damage and how her "upscale ride" folded up LOL!
No respect to anyone that is idiotic enough to still text while driving,totally stupid behavior. I don't even bother taking calls if I am driving,it's why I use voice mail,simple and safe!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Red Hemi Charger.......it's "the man" in my town :nono:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Pickups driven by gardeners/landscapers (lots of them in CA) with brooms, rakes and other crap balanced precariously all over! Crap keeps falling off those trucks and bouncing on my hood:cursing: A friend of mine broke both legs when a rake fell off one of those trucks and caused his motorcycle to crash HARD!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Cars with more (fuzzy)carpet on the dash than on the floor boards...
Car or trucks painted still in primer..
Anyone who has installed those spyhunter blade spoke rims..
blue haired killers
for sure these guys

‪D16 Honda Civic Vs 2011 Mustang GT‬‏ - YouTube

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
The one with the letters G T R on it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.