Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, only because the other forums i had been on were getting kind of repetitive. Hope im not making a post right after a similar one, but i did look to make sure i wasnt.

I was wondering, and assuming, what the most popular catback is on this site for us 99-04GT guys. Surely this has came up before, but i was wondering waht the group consensus seems to be for the best sounding exhaust.
Both of the other sites ive been on focus really on only 3 individual ones being the best, but thats not to say there arent others.

Im going to leave this open now and see where it goes. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have the flowmaster american thunder cat back and i love it

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Flowmaster 40 series cat back is what i have, paired up with bk offroad xpipe, mean sounded, definitaly a head turner.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have the Magnaflow Magnapacks with a Magnaflow Tru X with cats and it's awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
flowmaster 40 series here, sounds really mean on a pretty much semi-stock 96 gt.

i think im upgrading to something nastier sounding. and definatly go with a nice x pipe, that will really give you some more horsepower and nice nasty sound.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Forget flowmaster every guy has it. Get the magnaflow magnapacks catback. Got it at good price and sounds like nascar. Hehe.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
I'll be the first and more than likely only one to throw a vote for Mac's Flow Path catback. I love it, loud, rowdy and nasty, especially when paired up with an uncatted mid pipe, I like the Prochamber a lot for that.

·
Registered
179 Posts
prochamber...no mufflers

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
American thunder 2 chamber with off road X.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.