Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the local cats have claimed my stang as thier territory and Pissed or "sprayed" on my chrome pony rims. When it dries it leaves a corroded green stain. It looks like when you get a leak on a copper pipe thats old. its sorta "raised" its not a flat stain, you can feel it with your eyes closed. How can I remove this??
I think my rims may be ruined. IDK
Damn cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Clay bar should take it off then rewax

·
Registered
726 Posts
Should be able to wash and then use some chrome polish. A good air rifle might help also! lol

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Should be able to wash and then use some chrome polish. A good air rifle might help also! lol
I am down with the air rifle idea. :gringreen

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a bunch guys. I will be looking into getting a clay bar and an air rifle.

G

·
I will not stand for talk of harming of animals... nor do I find it funny. This is the first and only warning... there will be no second warning.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I will not stand for talk of harming of animals... nor do I find it funny. This is the first and only warning... there will be no second warning.
We were just kidding at least I was. I love animals. God know I have enough of them.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was only joking for crying out loud.
I have 3 cats of my own.
So I will not be harming any animals, thank you..

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
If you haven't solved the mystery yet, maybe Flitz Metal Polish?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Some one is letting personal feelings into the forums. Whatever to protect my stang.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.