Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can someone guide me to a custom tune dealer.

I've installed a Vortech supercharger with aftercooler on my 02' Mustang GT, I've got the Diablosport Predator too. The problem is that I live out side USA, so I need a "custom tune" dealer who can do a custom tuning thru email. In other word I send him my vehicle's ORIGINAL (stock) tune thru email; he (the dealer) modifies it & resend it to me.

Anybody knows someone how can help me on this, pls. :worship

·
Registered
154 Posts
Modular Powerhouse has a really good tuner. I've heard of people sometimes driving hundreds of miles to get a tune from him. Try calling them, I know they do mail order too. modularpowerhouse.com if you call ask for Tim.

Good Luck

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Contact

Go here:

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/predatormustang.htm

and ask for guidance. Custom tuning via the internet is available, though you may have to buy the hookup and software (not expensive - came with my Predator, maybe you already have them). If Granatelli won't do it themselves, they'll refer you to a dealer that can.

Enjoy the car! You have good taste.

tripleblack

·
Registered
162 Posts
Emarati said:
Hi, can someone guide me to a custom tune dealer.

I've installed a Vortech supercharger with aftercooler on my 02' Mustang GT, I've got the Diablosport Predator too. The problem is that I live out side USA, so I need a "custom tune" dealer who can do a custom tuning thru email. In other word I send him my vehicle's ORIGINAL (stock) tune thru email; he (the dealer) modifies it & resend it to me.

Anybody knows someone how can help me on this, pls. :worship
Why dont you just e-mail Diablo sport since you already have their predator. I would say they would know what program to send better than anyone. But then again :handball:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.