Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been waiting for this Classic Design Concepts chin spoiler almost a week now and it finally came from Shelby today. I got it on in like 20 to 30 min and it looks AWESOME!:bigthumbsup Great mod for increasing an aggressive look.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
looks good :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Nice!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
your car is looking mean man :winks you didnt waste any time getting it on there :gringreen you know i like that classic chin, esp on lighter color cars, problem was so did my g/f after she saw it, and it was her birthday, so that left a mark :doh:
if anyone has a vista, looks good on there too.( hope you dont mind jak, me showing off her car on your thread :hihi:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
OP it looks really nice. Watch out for those steep driveways.

Im jealous of the guy who has a girlfriend that drives a Mustang. Mine drives a Hyundai.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your car is looking mean man :winks you didnt waste any time getting it on there :gringreen you know i like that classic chin, esp on lighter color cars, problem was so did my g/f after she saw it, and it was her birthday, so that left a mark :doh:
if anyone has a vista, looks good on there too.( hope you dont mind jak, me showing off her car on your thread :hihi:)
Haha no problem. Post away!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OP it looks really nice. Watch out for those steep driveways.
Thanks man. Oh i watch out for everything now! I park at least 3 feet away from the curb because even before the chin spoiler i have scraped the bottom at least twice since having my car and i hate when i do that! not gonna happen with this though!:nono:

Im jealous of the guy who has a girlfriend that drives a Mustang. Mine drives a Hyundai.
ME TOO! mine is too scared to drive one so she has a Mazda 3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.