Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive done a good amount to my car, but this mod might of been the best. the panel was well getting ripped off for 150. i just heated and popped off the gt badge with a spatula. rub off most of the tape. added some more 3m tape to the cdc panel, cleaned the trunk, and stuck it on. to me it looks a lot like the saleen rear end. which is good bc i am having the saleen front bumper installed very soon. so what do you guys think, i love it. more pics at lunch, i promise, my camera phone pics dont fit the 2 mb rule, sorry

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here Are The Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW i guess no one likes my panel

·
Registered
604 Posts
I like it, but too bad they dont make one WITH OUT the trunk key hole

·
Registered
482 Posts
Too bland for my tastes. I like the Silverhorse Racing panel w/ the "gas cap" trim a lot better. This one is ok if you want to reduce the "retro" aspect of the car, but personally I like the whole retrostyling, including the faux "gas cap"

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like it. I am starting to like the no spoiler look more also.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Makes the car look clean, less busy. I like it ok, if your heading for the more new edge look. I considered going this way, but have turned to the shelby clone look.

Looks Good!:thumbup
Good Luck!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here are some pics on a black car

·
Registered
160 Posts
I like the black out rear panel look myself but that particular plastic piece isn't the best example of one IMHO. I feel the faux gas cap finishes off the rear panel and without it the rear of the car looks plain.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks good. Got the same thing but with the GT eblem on the back.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Looks good. I prefer having the faux gas cap, but it still looks good :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
zombie thread......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts