Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of mounting the foglights in the middle. Anyone know where I can find a grill like this? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
2006GT said:
I really like the look of mounting the foglights in the middle. Anyone know where I can find a grill like this? Thanks!
Check with Street Scenes on their new grill. One of the expected variants has center mounted fogx. I don't know exactly when it will be released but I'm hoping it should be soon.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. They have it! Thanks. I just hate when they don't post prices and you end up having to give them all your info just to get a price. :thumbdown

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like that look too. Is that their hood also and any word on price for the grill and or the hood?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Like the lights, but did they really need to be like one of those kids that slap GT-R stickers on their ricers by slapping a cobra sticker on the front?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I agree, if it is a cobra it deserves to wear the symbol, if not what's the point.... I'd consider having a Steeda sticker or something or some product that I have used to modify my vert, but putting something like the cobra, although it looks very cool is just not right, imho, of course.......

·
Registered
263 Posts
clubt said:
I like that look too. Is that their hood also and any word on price for the grill and or the hood?
The hood is a "one off" from a forum member (Cannot remember his name). He was planning on having them manufactured with a partner but no one has eard from him since he posted that picture of the new hood. There were several menmbers trying to get a group buy together on the hood. As for the center fog grille, SS has them as a front grille replacement with a new wiring harness as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
nbk13nw said:
The hood is a "one off" from a forum member (Cannot remember his name). He was planning on having them manufactured with a partner but no one has eard from him since he posted that picture of the new hood. There were several menmbers trying to get a group buy together on the hood. As for the center fog grille, SS has them as a front grille replacement with a new wiring harness as well.
The car was posted by 05_Bullit on the Mustang Source Forums! I have posted links to it on a couple of threads here hoping to find him so I can get a hood like that one!If anyone heres anything bout that hood please let me know!

G

·
I almost did this grill awhile back but, it is very thin metal grill and I didn't like the way you can see the whole engine compt from the front view, I like the "darkened" deep honeycomb look of the stock GT grill.

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is the nicest lookin hood I've seen yet.And that house...somebody's got a lot of dough!:worship

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
boltzman said:
That is the nicest lookin hood I've seen yet.And that house...somebody's got a lot of dough!:worship
looks like Fla. to me boltzman. Nice gate and well manicured grounds. Too bad the car is in the way :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the look of of the lights in the middle as well...actually, I think I like the look of A LIGHT in the middle better....when I read the title "Center fog light Grill", I was thinking maybe someone had mounted a single, BIG fog light in the middle of the grille, y'know, Studebaker-style. Or like the old Tucker car from the late 40's.

You could then put two ponies on, one each on the sides of the grille where the stock fog lights are. Just swap places with the regular foggers. Make it one really big FOG light, kinda like a lighthouse....which, technically, is the original and therefor most "retro" kind of fog light to have, right?

It'd look cool, like, all cycloptical n'stuff. Are one of you style modders gonna try this?

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Update on GT Custom Grille

2006GT said:
I called Street Scene this morning to inquire on the GT custpm grille with the center fog lights. It has not been released as yet and their guess-a-met was in 3 to 4 weeks. They had no specifics such as cost, extended wiring harnesses, weight of material, etc. You will have to buy it from one of their distributors. They suggested Brothers Performance http://www.brothersperformance.com/

Dave
www.sunnyfortuna.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.