Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find center caps that will fit american muscle wheels (besides AM, they are out of stock) specifically GT4 wheels. Thank you. There are so many different kinds, I dont know which ones will fit. (I like the tri-bar running pony ones).

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I just bought 2 AM black bullits and my running ponys from the Ford wheels wont fit :(

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Do you have the AM wheels? Can you measure the critical dimensions? Perhaps someone has caps that aren't in use, and will be kind enough to measure them to see if there is a match.

I have seen that the Ford caps seem to move easily among many Ford wheels, for example: the spinners from my V6 16x7 rims will mount and stay on the GT takeoff Bullitts, and that they appear to be the same dimensions as the pony caps on the "Fanblades".

If you can provide a starting place, perhaps you can get some help.

(writing from Southern California, which I betcha is a whole lot farther from Northern California than So RI is from No RI)
(I suppose it depends on which way you measure, direct or great-circle)

(Speaking of CJ Pony Parts, my car appears on P. 60! Look fast; my fifteen minutes is just about up)

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i just bought the center caps from american muscle as a matter of fact. They look great and snapped right in to my stock 17 inch bullitts. I dunno about any other rims though. I only got them because i knew 100% they would fit. but on any kind of rim i bet they will look amazing, they truely are a beautiful piece to add to your mustang

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the AM wheels? Can you measure the critical dimensions? Perhaps someone has caps that aren't in use, and will be kind enough to measure them to see if there is a match.

I have seen that the Ford caps seem to move easily among many Ford wheels, for example: the spinners from my V6 16x7 rims will mount and stay on the GT takeoff Bullitts, and that they appear to be the same dimensions as the pony caps on the "Fanblades".

If you can provide a starting place, perhaps you can get some help.

(writing from Southern California, which I betcha is a whole lot farther from Northern California than So RI is from No RI)
(I suppose it depends on which way you measure, direct or great-circle)

(Speaking of CJ Pony Parts, my car appears on P. 60! Look fast; my fifteen minutes is just about up)
I know the caps from AM are 2.5" diameter, and they will fit, so......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.