Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through different aftermarket sites for a chin spoiler and decided on the Cervini Type II from CJponyparts. But after I ordered it and started looking for pictures every one I saw has an entire body kit. Does anyone have pictures of a Mustang with the spoiler and no kit? I'm wanting to see if it will look out of place.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I was going through different aftermarket sites for a chin spoiler and decided on the Cervini Type II from CJponyparts. But after I ordered it and started looking for pictures every one I saw has an entire body kit. Does anyone have pictures of a Mustang with the spoiler and no kit? I'm wanting to see if it will look out of place.
Go to AmericanMuscle.com and look at their chin spoiler pics most dont have body kits so that will give u a good idea. Itll look great trust me :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
633 Posts
yea but the ones at am are not cervini are they they are cdc.i am also looking at geting a chin spoilier.but i think i am going with the cdc classic.painted the collor of my stang.just been putting it off waiting on a sale on them.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. I was able to find a couple pics of cars with spoilers and no kits. Even though it was a different style I was mainly worried about the front bein so much lower than the rest of the car it'd look out of place. I think it'll look fine especially when I get it painted. Thanks again for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.