Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I can't speak for anyone else's products, but I have all Cervini parts on my 90 LX, and yeah they really are that good.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
these companies are good. its the middle man you gota be careful with. if you order right from the company your golden, but if you go throught another company, watch your back....

I got xenon parts on my car. i had a little problem with them and the company i bought them from was MR. bodykits. Mr.body didnt back up their product, but when i called xenon they made everything right. it was later i found Mr.body has a bad rep

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have the Cervini Nightstalker side skirts on my 96 GT. They looked a little thin too me at first. But they have endured a couple scrapes, a couple repaints and survived me running into a low spot and scraped the paint again. A few years ago, at 75 mph on the interstate, I ran over a tire tread and it riped the inside piece in front of the rear tire, I thought the entire side piece was damaged,but it wasn't. The side skirts have been on the car for about 4 to 5 years. So there you have it, I have no complaints, I would have gotten the Saleen side skirts, but they were priced higher than the Cervini pieces. However, if I had to do it over again, I would go with the Saleen side skirts, because they are more flush against the door and fender panels. The Cervinis are a little thicker at the door and fender panels.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I couldn't be any happier with my Cervinis hood!

It was a direct fit and required a few simple coats of paint! :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Cervinis is worth the money, their parts don't shake in the wind and they have solid construction.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I want the 9 piece Cobra conversion kit for my GT and just wasn't sure if 1300 dollars was worth it. But I guess it is on these personal accounts.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I want the 9 piece Cobra conversion kit for my GT and just wasn't sure if 1300 dollars was worth it. But I guess it is on these personal accounts.
Just remember to add on the cost of paint.... I paid $2500 for my paint job, just to give you an idea of what it'll cost.
If you're going to get a whole body kit, might as well have the whole car repainted... :bigthumbsup

R

·
0 Posts
i have seen the cobra kit done.....

it's actually better than factory parts.....

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
That 9 piece Cobra kit is, in my opinion, the best kit you can buy. The cheaper kits will have waves, pits, may not fit properly, need a lot of preparation for paint, all of these points need to be considered when buying a kit. What good is it to get the cheapie $699 kit when you have to massage every panel, use lots of glaze, modify the parts to fit, and lots of overall work to get it on? You'll pay more in work + the parts than getting the $1300 kit. With the Cervini, it needs very little work and it fits, you just finish prep the parts and start priming.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'll be painting with my father (30 year body man) so only the cost of supplies will really affect us. Looks like thats the kit to go with. :bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.