Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had an issue getting products from this company I have been waiting for my new hood for just about two months now and it hasn't even been painted. I'm starting to get really irritated with them they have given two dates it has supposed to have been shipped by and they had no problems taking payment for the stuff the day the order was placed. I finally told them today to refund the paint price and get the hood on the way the guy I talked to said he will talk to people in the am to see what can be done.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Has anyone else had an issue getting products from this company I have been waiting for my new hood for just about two months now and it hasn't even been painted. I'm starting to get really irritated with them they have given two dates it has supposed to have been shipped by and they had no problems taking payment for the stuff the day the order was placed. I finally told them today to refund the paint price and get the hood on the way the guy I talked to said he will talk to people in the am to see what can be done.

I had no problem getting my Cobra R hood. It was ordered / shipped the same day, got mine in a week. My car is in the body shop now.

·
Administrator
8,693 Posts
Really surprising, I have gotten things through the years from them and never had anything but positive experiences and quality products.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Really surprising, I have gotten things through the years from them and never had anything but positive experiences and quality products
Same here, I think I put one of their 2 1/2" cowl hoods on every Fox Body ive owned and never had a problem with them. Matter of fact I dont recall hearing of anyone having any problems with them in the past. I would call them and ask to speak to whoever is in charge. Unless the hood you ordered is a new mold or something and they are having problems producing it without problems. Maybe they jumped the gun on advertising it or something. you never know.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I'm pretty sure the hold up is not in the production of the hood, but the actual painting process. He ordered it pre-painted, so Cervinis has to paint it first before shipping it.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
It took me two *years* to get the ram air duct for my hood...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Yes getting it pre painted is the hold up but seriously two months is a joke to get it painted.
If you paid for it with a credit card, tell Cervinis that you want it painted and shipped next week, or you want your money back. If they don't cooperate let VISA handle it by disputing the charge. That's what is good about credit cards.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya after I told them to refund my money the hood was painted the next morning and will be shipped as soon as the paint cures and they threw in the cold air for free.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally got my hood after just about three months of waiting peeled the plastic off the hood and it looks like they wrapped it before the paint cured all sorts of marks from the plastic wrap they Put on after it was painted not to mention the cold air kit is missing parts and they neglected to tell me the hood strut kit is on back order. Throughly unimpressed with cervinis right now!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Charge back in VISA should take care of it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts