Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smoke: Hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone knew if I can remove and change the color bulb of my interior dome light. I want LED blue to match my gauges stereo etc. thanks for your help.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
funny...i was thinking of the same thing...to match the MyColor blue. let me know if you find one :-D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got mine coming

:smoke: I just wanted to thank everyone who replyed to my thread, I got my blue LED W5W bulbs coming from the UK should be a snap to put on as i already took the other bulbs off to see how things work. thanks again everybody.:winks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been trying to access these bulbs but can not get the cover off on my 2006 GT. Does anybody know how to get the cover off of the dome lights?

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are two clips on each side. Take a flathead screwdriver and push in in the middle of each side to push the clips in and it pops right off. I got my blue bulbs off ebay and their sweet.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah I tossed some red LEDs in my car today. It was a snap. No need to take the whole dome assembly down. As chooch09 said, you just have to pop the lenses off with a knife or screwdriver. If the LEDs dont work just flip them over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.