Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look all u dodge fanboys, the charger is the ugliest piece of **** to come out of detriot sence the last charger, it costs more and the srt version cant hold anything against the new cobra gt500 even tho they cost about the same i mean the stangs got 25 more horses so get ur f*ck faces outa ur "hemi" and look at the 4 doors hah!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Not sure if you are looking for a lotta "yeah yeah... hehehehhe" from mustang fans on this board, but overall I'd reckon you've got the wrong board for this sorta thing mate. If you are looking to flame charger owners, best find a dodge board somewhere. Personally, I have to wonder... are you stoned or just stupid?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Allrighty then. I do agree with the FACT that the Charger is a turd...

Like eyelleye said, this isn't the right forum.....:sterb:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Wow. yeah save that crap for the racetrack or something.

Classy responses guys. This is why I love this place.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i agree its ugly but who the hell are you talking to? "Look all you dodge guys" What? How many "Dodge guys" do you honestly think are in this forum.I mean back off dude and get over yourself! Some people say the stang is a POS, personally i highly dissagree with that but some think the same way of you that you do of them so no more of this crap in this forum! alright?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Don't compare the GT500 to the charger, please. Compare our GT's, but the GT500 is another class above that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
pointless post hehe :lock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts