Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 93 mustang GT and i want to find out if there is any way that i can get the 5 lug disc conversion front and back without breaking the bank. any ideas? id looked around and hadn't seen a good answer.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
MPS Auto Salvage, that's all they deal with is Mustangs from1985 - 2008+. Used parts, salvaged parts, and OEM Take Offs even new parts. Their number is ( 800-236-1156 and ask for Bill or Derik, Mike.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I've dealt with MPS several times, and their prices are reasonable. Also when you recieve your parts, they're just like new. That's why I told him who to ask for. And it all depends, what you take your conversion from. If you get it from a GT, of course it will be less money. But if you take it from a Cobra, the cost will be a little higher, Mike.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup P.S. Good Luck!!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
104 Posts
There are exactly 7,523,608 1/2 ways to convert to disk brakes. Many of which include using sn95 parts, ranger parts, lincoln mk vii parts, and others that would be pretty doable and way cheap compared to the alteratives. It depends on how much leg work you're willing to do I guess. I had it all planned out using the sn95 parts at one point and could've done it well under 500 with new rotors and pads. I suggest googling fox body disk conversions with those cars I mentioned and see if one of those might be what you're after. Good luck:bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts