Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know if anyone has an idea of what other Ford stock rims fit on the SN95 platform. Just want to put some cheap rims with snows on for the winter up here in the great white north. The wife drives her 88 year round. We used some spare tire rims and mounted snows on them. Not an option after 93. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
imjrk said:
Would like to know if anyone has an idea of what other Ford stock rims fit on the SN95 platform. Just want to put some cheap rims with snows on for the winter up here in the great white north. The wife drives her 88 year round. We used some spare tire rims and mounted snows on them. Not an option after 93. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
All of 'em will fit. Try 94-5 v6 wheels (not sure it they'll clear the brakes) but I know the 99+ wheels will.

You can generally pick 'em up in a junkyard, or on e-bay . . .

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got some!!!

Hey I just got new rims on my 99 and I still have the stock ones. All four have tires on them with a pretty good amount of tread left (doesnt matter if you're gonna putsnows on). So reply if you wanna buy em from me. Or shoot me an email at: [email protected]. Underscore between ehh and see. We'll figure out a price once I know if you're interested or not. Later

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are you thinking about it or what?

So have you decided if you want to try and make a deal with these rims? A reply would be great so I can know if I should look for someone else..thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.