Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a gt 2011 with 11000 km and i have a message underneath the rpm and it said check fuel filler inlet the door was never open while driving i refuel a couple of time and i open and close the capless door a couple of time with the plastic adapter to make sure that nothing was stuck there and it still show that message do anyone have that issue yet thank you

·
Registered
83 Posts
Take it in, that's what warranty is for. Odds are the pcm has detected a gross evap system leak. Expect the dealer to pull codes then do a smoke test on the evap system.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Take it in, that's what warranty is for. Odds are the pcm has detected a gross evap system leak. Expect the dealer to pull codes then do a smoke test on the evap system.
Agreed. When in doubt, take it in. That's what you paid for when you got your warranty! Hope it all works out ok.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had that message less then 24hrs after picking up my car. You should take it back in. They replaced part of the filler neck if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just got the same message. 2012 GT with only 150 miles on her....

G

·
I just got the same message. 2012 GT with only 150 miles on her....
Hello gnma,

I recommend you make an appointment with your dealer as soon as possible and PM me back with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime phone number so I can escalate this to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Deysha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts