Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I wonder what they've done under the hood?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
To make sure no suspect get's away they dropped a Supercharger in it :p... I am sure they at least tuned it to run good on the high end.. Maybe a strut bar for intense cornering :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Where I'm at, they use a few confiscated drug vehicles as modified Police cars. One's a Corvette and another is an Expedition. I haven't seen a Mustang, yet!! :rollgrin:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I'm origonally from Florida and I've seen some very cool confiscated cars that became State Trooper cars. They had a turbo vette at one time. wasn't too much getting away from that one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in Northern Virginia and I saw an undercover white S197 GT with someone stopped earlier today... I'm pretty good at spotting undercover cars, even the unconventional ones, but this one would've gotten me.

Prince William County also has an old (1993-ish) Purple Camaro and an old (1995-ish) Chevy 1500 Dually. It was still sad to see they have a Mustang. :p

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
We have 2 here in Albuquerque, they love to sit on the side of the road at Paseo Del Norte. Lots of kids like to run out there. I would love to race them at the Drag strip,the City probably wouldn`t like that though.:rollgrin:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I'm in Northern Virginia and I saw an undercover white S197 GT with someone stopped earlier today... I'm pretty good at spotting undercover cars, even the unconventional ones, but this one would've gotten me.

Prince William County also has an old (1993-ish) Purple Camaro and an old (1995-ish) Chevy 1500 Dually. It was still sad to see they have a Mustang. :p
They run mostly unmaked whatevers on I95 from just south of Petersburg through Richmond VA. I think one of them might even be a civic. Botom line don't speed around here.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Heh, I've seen Prince William County's purple Camaro quite a few times (though not behind me on the side of the road - knock on wood) - they also have a previous-generation red Dodge Caravan. I think it's the National Park folks over at the Manassas Battlefield pulling folks over with an unmarked Chevy Avalanche from time to time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.