1,261 Posts
some of the police here use Camaro SS's and others use Mustang GT's

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
We have 2 Camaro Z28s here, one black, one white. Undercover cops to instigate racing here =/

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Their used to be Camaro cops around here but now they are all driving those ugly ass Impalas. The DARE cop in Zachary has a 99 GT though.

·
Registered
288 Posts
the only mustang cop car here is a V-6.:rolleyes: :doh: :heha:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Now thats the wway the cougar should be. come on murcury...bring the cat back :)....PLEASE!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
that looks pretty good for a photo shop.

·
Registered
419 Posts
crazycarnut said:
that looks pretty good for a photo shop.
Yeah that looks GREAT!! We have a pair of D.A.R.E. Mustangs (Cobras). Both are convertibles. One red and one black.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
if anyone got to drive a car like that as a cop sign me up.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
If merc ever brings back a cougar on the mustang plat form and had a same engine in it, im there in a heart beat. I love mustangs but a done up cougar is just a sweet.

j

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'd love to see mercury do the cougar on the mustang plat form!! It would have to have performance though. Like pontiac GTO. Do it right for god sakes! lol not like what Chevy did to the Impala!!! Man did that make me mad. Took a 350 V8 rear drive and turned it into V6 and front wheel! crap! Have you guys seen some of the cars Ford puts out in Australia, I was lookin at them few months ago, they are bitchin.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i would like to see the cougar come back too but not as a platform or at least an obvious platform, that is all mercury is and im suprised they have not gone under yet. why buy a sable when you can get a decked out taurus for cheaper, same with maountaineer, marquee, and mystic, the last cougar was a platform from the contour but you would never know it. they did a good job on it but the marketing for that cougar was bad.

·
Registered
87 Posts
In Waikiki the old timer cops have SVT and Z28s for police cars... the rookies drive the standard issue cop car (not the impala tho)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
like i said a cougar on the new 05 mustang platform with the mach one engine. wow...almost getting a woody over here. wish i still had my 67 cougar.

j

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
hmmmmm....maybe I should send my brother the cop those pics so he can drool over what he'll never get to drive. I know I would pull right on over if something like that ever blue-lighted me. Looks mean and vicious, I love it. And the Cougar...WOW!! I hope someone at Ford already has thought of something like that. I almost like it better than the pony.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
if you click on my website an go to 2005 renders u can see a lot of the renders that vyto.chaz,burningman.an topnotch did. they are there for your enjoyment. there are 238 pic's there. enjoy.
they put a lot of work into them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Most of the cop cars here in Boston are Crown Vic, but I actually saw an unmarked Dodge Intrepid a few weeks ago... green, and the only way I could tell was because all the lights were flashing - otherwise, very well disguised.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.