Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Very nice. Like the ducktail with the stainless bezels and the lettering. Well done.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks nice. Good job. Those scoops are a little big for my taste but if you like them that's all that counts. One question. What's that thing that looks like a frog foot on the hood in the first pic?

N

·
0 Posts
if you dont give a link to where you got that hood i will hunt you down like the most dangerous game

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your talking about the ironing board type thing? thats part of the boss hood dood, this isnt the stock hood!

N

·
0 Posts
thanks... k...now whats this about a 5 piece hood kit? because i think your car is insanely cool lookin with it but i dont want to buy another grille..i kind of like my chrome one. and it mentions a grille and headlight extention kit...if its not too much could you explain what mods you made to get it to fit?...the website is a lil vague

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
and it looks like it extends further out than the old one...does that mean the bumpercover is diff and extends out to "catch" it? if so....what does that mean for hood flap at 140 mph? sorry for so many questions but that hood has me droolin

·
Registered
317 Posts
official_style said:
your talking about the ironing board type thing? that's part of the boss hood dood, this isnt the stock hood!
No. Not the ironing board thing. It's to the left front of the ironing board thing below the left lock down pin. It's probably just a reflection. I don't have the best monitor in the world. Anyway, really nice job.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
The rear is looking very clean. I like the MUSTANG lettering and chrome bezel.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
stlwagon said:
Very nice. Like the ducktail with the stainless bezels and the lettering. Well done.
Exactly what I liked about this car! Well done!!!:gringreen :gringreen :gringreen

·
Registered
917 Posts
Great looking car, especially the back. Not a fan of chrome lining but gotta say it works with the car...Awesome look

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the hood is the cervinis B9 hood. the foose one does NOT extend over the lights like this one does! this ones fiberglass though, while the foose is steel or aluminum, im not sure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The foose is aluminum, and the spade doesn't extend down as far. As far as the scoop on the foose- Year One, not CDC- it's the same style as the B9 but maybe 2/3 as tall.

Very nice setup. Where did you get the bezels from? (I've had bad experiences with the 3M fake stuff you stick on, I assume these are stainless?)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Dont really care for the oversized hood scoop but other than that, it looks great.

·
Registered
304 Posts
hmmm, something isn't right about the hood, but it does turn heads hehe. can you please tell me where you got the lettering?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
looks more like a scoop with a mustang attached to it than a mustang with scoop. i would have went with the shaker system with that cervinis hood. other than that it looks good. like the rear alot.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The bezels on the fog lights make them look bigger.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts