Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I have seen that one before and its still as hideous as the first time I saw it :yup:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I would like to meet a person that has one :yup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yep seen it before and it's still just as ugly

·
Registered
130 Posts
:laugh: Mid engined mustang Lol :rollgrin:

Must weigh down the already under powered MR2 considerably.. it's now capable of 0-60 times of under a year!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
who in their wrong mind would even think of something like that!!!!:nono:

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
noooooooo! lol just why????

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
You obviously never saw the Eleanor Mustang GT50% Smart Car....:kooky::rollgrin:
I thought the MR2 was an ugly POS but the mini actaully out did it.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
That one is almost tolerable......check these out.
Smart Body Kits - Sharenator.com

I think it make the car look like one of those Chevron cars.
Keep in mind a few are photoshop but several are real.....
I remember about a decade ago during my last tour in Germany seeing those "Smart" cars. I thought they looked like something you would ride in at an amusement park. I can't believe how much they cost here, for basically an enclosed golf cart. Well as Forrest says, "stupid is as stupid does." I have actually seen a turbo for one of those death traps.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I remember about a decade ago during my last tour in Germany seeing those "Smart" cars. I thought they looked like something you would ride in at an amusement park. I can't believe how much they cost here, for basically an enclosed golf cart. Well as Forrest says, "stupid is as stupid does." I have actually seen a turbo for one of those death traps.

If Im not mistaken some of these came factory with a Mercedes 3 cylinder turbo. Im stunned at the fact that a golf cart can ONLY muster 45 MPG. You are safer on a motorcycle, its cheaper & gets better MPG.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
wow....why wouldnt you just scrap the peice of crap toyota and buy a mustang?

·
Registered
717 Posts
THat smart car just looks sad...

At first I thought the pic was a fake and that was a barbie doll beside it :rollgrin:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
THat smart car just looks sad...

At first I thought the pic was a fake and that was a barbie doll beside it :rollgrin:
Thats what I thought the first time I saw that car. I saw the raw fiberglass panels & then the finished car pics, Apparently it was at SEMA.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.