Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this site is so cool, ponybuilder.com

i made this on, and i think the body kit looks just gret. check out how the black panel matches the blacked out grille.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
05GTSILVER said:
this site is so cool, ponybuilder.com

i made this on, and i think the body kit looks just gret. check out how the black panel matches the blacked out grille.

That is pretty neat... I wish they had more wheels... :winks

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Not a fan, prefer stock

·
Registered
829 Posts
I liked it! Another way to spend......(downside!)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good find there. More part sites should do that. I may never afford to make my GT like I had it there but it was great fun seeing what it would look like.

·
Registered
329 Posts
amazing site by far the best ive seen, i was visualising how my mustang will look like with the soon to arive part ive ordered

·
Registered
829 Posts
Fleg said:
I wish they had the 64E and 64W rims.
hahahah1 I here ya!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Heck, while I'm being picky with something that is free I would like to be able to paint stripes as well!!! The pony builder has the colors dead on and looks much better then the stripe painter was.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dammit to hell!!!!!!! Here I was, all fat, dumb and extremely happy with a Mineral Grey GT and the stock Bullit rims that are painted a dang almost-perfect match....and then THIS website has to come along and make it to where I HAVE TO HAVE the BLACK Bullit rims after seeing how suuuuWWEEEEEET they look on this car!!!! Plus that Boss 429 scoop!!!!

RATFARTS!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
My Ponybuilder Mustang

So here is a pic of what I came up with on the Ponybuilder site. It is sweet! Now if I could just convince my wife that I really need all this expensive extra plastic and graphite on my Mustang....

Well, I do have GT350 white rocker stripes - so I am part way there!

I already have every ricer, Ford truck and Luxury SUV trying to race me all the time, so adding these parts will not help that!

Then I will definately need a supercharger, custom tune, etc, the list goes on and on...

It's like a research project, it never ends!

2005 Mustang GT Premium
Torch Red
IUP/Dark Charcoal Leather
Bullit Wheels
GT350 White Rocker Stripes
Locking Wheel Kit
Locking Gas Cap

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like that front bumper as well.

I also figured out that if you click on the little icon of the rear of your car in the lower right corner that it will take you to a rear view of your car.

I'm probably the last one to figure that out but just in case I'm not.....

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts