Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on getting a chin spoiler from steeda for my Sonic Blue GT. IT has white stripes. My question is wether I should paint it to match the car or leave it black. Black would look more retro like on a classic Mach 1. But i don't know if it would look good with teh white stripes.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Steeda has a carbon fiber one which might look good unpainted. Thier other one should be painted to match your car. or black to match the mirrors. my2 cents worth.

05GT BLACK / BLACK
AUTO
19' ADR Wheels
19x9.5 / 35 Off Set Rear
19x8.5 / __ Off Set Front
Falken rubber
Rear 285-35ZR19
Front 245-40ZR19
BMR Strut Tower
IPOD.
Roush Spoiler

·
Registered
243 Posts
Paint it. Unpainted, it my look like some random unfinished piece, esp with the stripes.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The sell it unfinished or painted black. Like whats on a Mach 1

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

(A nice compliment to the old school styling found on the 2005 Mustang, these chin spoilers are molded from tough yet flexible urethane. Shipped ready to paint in your choice of colors, or already painted Flat Black for the optimum retro effect! Easy installation. )

·
Registered
419 Posts
Cdc

Fordguy13 said:
http://steeda.com/store/images/styling/067-110020-450.jpg

(A nice compliment to the old school styling found on the 2005 Mustang, these chin spoilers are molded from tough yet flexible urethane. Shipped ready to paint in your choice of colors, or already painted Flat Black for the optimum retro effect! Easy installation. )
Those photos are of the CDC classic chin spoiler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts