Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not getting anywhere with my throttle response. Is anyone using one of those $30 chips (resistors) on the speed density set up? (pre-MAF) Any gains with light bolt on's? (cold air, upper/lower, 70mm tb/spacer, pulleys, etc) Going MAF, heads, cam over the winter, but will spend $30 on the first 1/4 mile to save a little face, given my throttle response.....................

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got your throttle responce right here

STANG1LOV said:
Not getting anywhere with my throttle response. Is anyone using one of those $30 chips (resistors) on the speed density set up? (pre-MAF) Any gains with light bolt on's? (cold air, upper/lower, 70mm tb/spacer, pulleys, etc) Going MAF, heads, cam over the winter, but will spend $30 on the first 1/4 mile to save a little face, given my throttle response.....................
ok now those 30 chips, thats off ebay right if not then dont buy them its a resistor, off a playstation 2.lol no if you want better throttle response, go to www.diablosport.com and check out there programers there 300.00 dollars but well worth it, you can change shift points get better throttle response,and add horsepower in minutes all with out getting your hands dirty, and even see what you car can do on you computer with inter face kit.

any more questions just email or message or something

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.