Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchasing the 2005-09 Mustang GT Roush Complete Front Fascia Kit, $649.97.

I checked all of the AFM Sponsors first, they either do not carry it or their shipping was high $83.00 - $127.00.

Stage 3 Motor Sports and Blue Oval Industries both offer it with free shipping.

Any public opinion or experience on who is better? :scratchchin

·
Registered
411 Posts
Do a search on here and you'll see that you should stay away from blue oval.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Call the Sponsors directly, tell them your dilemma. Make them make the decision to either sell it or not sell it to you. Let them come back to you with an offer. If you do this, there will be no regrets. Remember that you are buying service along with the item. From what I have been told, BO has no service or class. And if the Sponsors make you a deal, don't go around flapping your gums (or wiggling your fingers online).

·
Registered
16 Posts
i send for a roush bottom grill from
stage3 motor sport and never recived it try tree time to get my money back and never recived it too

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I have seen them on Ebay at a good price, I think it was Stage 3 who was selling them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I purchased my FRPP stingers from Blue Oval on ebay. They had a great seller rep. I was supposed to recieve tracking numbers within 24 hours, and never did, because their sales dept was closed for a show. When I google searched them, I read horror story upon horror story so I got pretty nervous. Two days later I recieved the stingers in the mail. Idk...spend the extra $ for the peace of mind some quality customer service will get you, instead of wondering if your stuff was sent out as promised.

·
Registered
522 Posts
coupon code: s3m005 will net you a 5% discount at Stage3. I have ordered a few parts from them and never had a bad expirience.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bill that owns Stage 3 will bend over backward to make you happy. I try to order as much as I can from them and I spend mine and other peoples money alot.

·
Registered
341 Posts
1+ on Stage3.Great people and service.:bigthumbsup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.