Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Mustang and its left headlight went out, I want to replace both of my headlights and give them a bit an an overhaul as they are old and foggy (original to the car) and possibly get an improvement upon the stock headlights but it is starting to feel like places are trying to sell me the more expensive options and not necessarily what is bet. I want better visibility as my brights have never done a whole lot for me so I am ready to brighten my nights up a bit it is getting pretty hard to see after dark.

I am hoping to find kits that include cases and bulbs and I think I like the look of black casings best...

I know nothing guys! and I don't want to be the next target for an expensive sale vs what would actually be a good choice. Please fill me in on your thoughts opinions, parts suppliers, anything.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Smoked lenses will not help with getting more light output, so I would stay away from those. I've had no luck with aftermarket projector "Euro" assemblies on my mom's '99. Light out put was really poor. I recently switched back to factory style SVE assemblies from LMR.com. They came with bulbs but I upgraded them to Silver Star Ultras and the light output is really good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts