Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know you guys dont really care but, I go to a very, very small Christian school and we race every now and then. It's all right, I mean there is nothing else to do around here. Theres a z24 cavalier, dodge avenger, 5.0 mustang convertible, Expedition, Aveo, Intrepid, grand am, monte carlo and my v6 conv mustang. Has anyone else have this going on. It's pretty cool pulling out of school and dragging right afterward. :)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
An expedition racing?! HAHA! Why not just race with a Mack truck!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Haha high schoolers race whatever their parents give them.

·
0 Posts
I bet the Expedition beats the Aveo :laughlitt

lthompson05 said:
Haha high schoolers race whatever their parents give them.
This is true. I used to spank my friends 93LX 2.3 when I had my Saturn SL1.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well I'm in high school and my friends and I race our cars all the time, no matter how unraceable. My friend and this guy were talking about whos mom's minivan would win if they raced. And they put $5 on it. It was hilarious.

·
Registered
244 Posts
We didn't drag outside our school cause I was in the ghetto and everyone was more into the let's see who's stereo is the loudest, or let's stand outside our cars and look as mean as we can.
We had a lot of riced out civics with the harrier jet exhaust, that would "race" on the next block from the school, but we had so many cops roaming our schools that we really had no way to do anything. What we all did, take the corner coming out of our parking lot driveway as fast as we could so we could screech the whole way out...every once in a while we'd get some guy who undershot it and drove over the curb itself and would lose control temporarily...but ghetto thugged out high schools aren't really into racing...man I miss those days...

·
Registered
567 Posts
YORCHI said:
We didn't drag outside our school cause I was in the ghetto and everyone was more into the let's see who's stereo is the loudest, or let's stand outside our cars and look as mean as we can.
We had a lot of riced out civics with the harrier jet exhaust, that would "race" on the next block from the school, but we had so many cops roaming our schools that we really had no way to do anything. What we all did, take the corner coming out of our parking lot driveway as fast as we could so we could screech the whole way out...every once in a while we'd get some guy who undershot it and drove over the curb itself and would lose control temporarily...but ghetto thugged out high schools aren't really into racing...man I miss those days...
I went to school with the same environment. We hung out infront of school, smoking bomb, drinking 40's & always pack'n. It reminds me of that movie Dangerous Minds. We didnt care if we live or die. I cant believe I use to think that way.
I dont miss that sh!t at all........ If I could only bring back time & change everything.

·
Registered
244 Posts
AUSTINSCOBRA said:
I went to school with the same environment. We hung out infront of school, smoking bomb, drinking 40's & always pack'n. It reminds me of that movie Dangerous Minds. We didnt care if we live or die. I cant believe I use to think that way.
I dont miss that sh!t at all........ If I could only bring back time & change everything.
Luckily I wasnt one of the "bad" kids, I just hung out with a few of them, but I also hung out with nerds, and jocks, and gear heads, I was pretty diverse I guess...so for me high school was just one big long party and family reunion...had enough credits to graduate by the time I was a senior...once I joined the Marines I knew I wasn't going to college, so I just took all electives and teachers aide classes my senior year and just chilled and hooked up with as many chicks as I possibly could...how could anyone not miss that...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, of course the 5.0 is king ,but no one will race it. Right now its just "Can the avenger win a race". Yesterday it got walked by a 93 chrysler town and country. It wasnt pretty at all. It was liked by two car lengths.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Back in '82, I smoked my buddy's parents' 383 powered '71-'73 or so full sized dodge polara with my old man's '79 oldsmobile delta 88 which had a 350 4 barrel olds motor. This was on a road out by our high school, where all you see is asphalt, the sky, and corn. That dude is now a wrench for bmw, and has a '96 Cobra.
Ah yes, high school... Yo, I'm from the suburbs. Now I live in the ghetto surrounding a large college campus, so there's still plenty of "socializing" to do, even for an old man like me.:naughty

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Today, the GT and the town and country might race. It might be wonderful if the GT miss shifts. :laughlitt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.