Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm blank on what to say when relatives ask me for gift ideas. What is some cool stuff I could ask for for the Stang?? Electronics, body, performance, anything at all...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just orderd for my wife a sequential tail light kit from Web Electrics (they take paypal which was very cool:worship ) and a Sirius sattelite system off of e-bay. An Audivox system with a car kit for $79.95 and includes a $50.00 rebate from Sirius :happyhapp . I also found a suction cup windshield mount for another $11.95 for the Sirius.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm asking for a pony keychain like the '05 McQueen commercial. I've already bought all of the rest of my wishes...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yup, pony keychain is a great idea. I'm also trying to get some valve stem caps from that link or one of many others. Sounds like the kind that 'lock' and require a special key might be worthwhile to keep the kiddies from nabbing them. I also want a trunk monkey outlet plug cover, but the GT one is pretty cool, too. Better than the cheap piece of plastic that is there now.

Either the Legend spoiler or the 3d carbon spoiler is on my list (just can't decide), but those are a bit pricey for a gift from the family, at least in my family's case.

I got some racing pedals with a group buy a while back (see attached pics) from Ultimate Pedals. Not sure if it is listed on their site, but you can get a 'GT' or a 'running pony' engraved on them, as my gas pedal has (not sure if you can see it).

That about does it for my inexpensive (not counting the spoiler) ideas. I'm all ears for more, though.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts