Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Ford give away the Mustang for Christmas, or were just alot of people getting them for themselves as presents?

Over the holidays while I was out of town and my baby was in the garage, I saw a massive number of stangs on the road.

Any thoughts?

N

·
0 Posts
i dont know...i've seen 4 gts since i picked up mine in october...lots of v6s though.

·
Registered
361 Posts
d6_05GT said:
Did Ford give away the Mustang for Christmas, or were just alot of people getting them for themselves as presents?

Over the holidays while I was out of town and my baby was in the garage, I saw a massive number of stangs on the road.

Any thoughts?
Probably Santa had a lot of requests on his nice list...or his naughty list...depends which ones he wanted to fill! :laughlitt

Wonder if they just did a really big push to get the ones already ordered off the assembly line....ordered mine in Oct....didn't come in until the monday before Christmas....

·
Registered
528 Posts
I guess the far north is different because since I picked up my GT (April 2005) I have seen exactly 2 GT's on the road and only about 10 v6's??? I know it's winter up here and not a lot of them are out and about but even last summer I didn't see a lot of the new ones. Maybe they are just all on the "other" side of town?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.