Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else had a problem filling up here? Today was the third time that i couldn't fill up, i only get about half a tank. Its only at citgo's though. Anyone got any ideas? Here is the ironic part. At the station they have a sign outside that says been going for 40 years and has a picture of a sixtys mustang turning into a 05. Would be nice to be able to fill my car up there though.lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
micklimey said:
Anyone else had a problem filling up here? Today was the third time that i couldn't fill up, i only get about half a tank. Its only at citgo's though. Anyone got any ideas? Here is the ironic part. At the station they have a sign outside that says been going for 40 years and has a picture of a sixtys mustang turning into a 05. Would be nice to be able to fill my car up there though.lol
Dear Micklimey:

You're right!!!

I live in Chicago and the pumps at the Citgo gas station in my neighborhood will not allow me to fill my tank, much like your problem...

Across the street is a Shell gas station and I have no problems with filling the tank there...

It must be a special pressure sensor in the pump handle...

So I avoid the Citgo station and go for Shell or Amoco gas...

It's not your car bro, it's the gas station pump pressure sensors...

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.