Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clear Corners & Clear Tail Lights for Martin

Martin asked where he could find clear tail lights for the 99+ cars. This company has carbon fiber and clear for the mustang.

www.street-beat.com/cars19.html

We do not endorse this company in anyway, but I do know that they have them and appear to be resonable in their prices.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for your help

Glen,
I really appreciate your help. I kept getting the run around with this. Nobody knew where to get em. Damn Japanese imports! Anyhow, this website you gave had them and i just purchased them today. Although, it was for a 99-00 mustang. They said it should fit on my 01 mustang. Thanks again, you rule! Keep the mustang website going, its great

Martin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Thanks for your help

Glad to have helped Martin. Send us some pictures of the install and maybe a few words on how to do it. Like yourself, there are more people looking to do this install.

Keep us posted

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tail Lights

It looks like this company in fact does have them. It has been 3 days since i have ordered them. They temporary do not have them in stock, and stated that it is on backup order for about 7 working days. Hopefully, it will only be another week or two. I will definetly send you pics when i am done. Including the installation process!

Martin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.