Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sosad: My '02 Mustang has a loud clicking noise coming out from the front - I have been told that it could either be a exhaust leak or cracked manifold - it's at the shop right now. I only have 63,000 miles on it and most have been interstate driving. But I've been hearing that cracked manifolds are extrememly common in the V6 mustangs - does anyone else agree?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
santawan said:
:sosad: My '02 Mustang has a loud clicking noise coming out from the front - I have been told that it could either be a exhaust leak or cracked manifold - it's at the shop right now. I only have 63,000 miles on it and most have been interstate driving. But I've been hearing that cracked manifolds are extrememly common in the V6 mustangs - does anyone else agree?
take it to the dealer, there's a voluntary recall on the manifolds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've called the two big Ford dealerships here and both told me they were unaware of any "voluntary" recalls on this issue. Is there anywhere on the web where you can find out what recalls Ford has made?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:kooky: :kooky: The body shop just called and actually said it was a clamp (apparently, I ran over something) that popped off and it's only going to cost $32.50 to fix.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
santawan said:
I've called the two big Ford dealerships here and both told me they were unaware of any "voluntary" recalls on this issue. Is there anywhere on the web where you can find out what recalls Ford has made?

Thanks!
http://www.alldata.com/TSB/19/021917bZ.html

you'll see it on the list

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.