Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 m/t v6 with about 22,000 miles on it. Lately I've noticed an odd clicking or popping noise from the front end of the car when turning. It doesn't happen all the time, usually during low speed tight turns, like in a parking lot or parking garage, and the windows have to be down for me to actually hear it. Any ideas as to what it could be?

·
Registered
682 Posts
There is a lower control arm TSB that seems to cover this issue. It's probably related to that.

F

·
0 Posts
I have a 2014 m/t v6 with about 22,000 miles on it. Lately I've noticed an odd clicking or popping noise from the front end of the car when turning. It doesn't happen all the time, usually during low speed tight turns, like in a parking lot or parking garage, and the windows have to be down for me to actually hear it. Any ideas as to what it could be?
Hi Shadowsong6,

You should bring your vehicle in to your dealer for diagnosis and let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm sure if it's not covered now it will be since the control arms are the same from what I understand.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
No CV joints on our rear wheel drive cars.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Shadowsong6,

You should bring your vehicle in to your dealer for diagnosis and let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha
PM sent, apologies for the delay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts