Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone
just wanting to find some people or some clubs close if not in the knoxville t.n. area. Seems kind of hard to find any info on anything going on out there. I always find out after they happen buy reading the usal magizines.:scratchchin

·
Registered
157 Posts
they are a nice club, but does anyone know of a local club that meets more regullary?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not a club but I can help maybe. We have a meet every sat in lenoir city at 8pm in the dry cleaners parking lot .your welcome to come down and talk cars :bigthumbsup
are there any classics that meet there?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Tonight Antiricer and other mustangs are cruising Gatlinburg. Meeting at the Hooters on Merchants @7pm (say Hi to my niece and tip well (Heather).) Tomorrow is the Lenoir City Meet and greet at the dry cleaners on Broadway across from the Sonic. Your classic is welcome, in fact the old cars seem to garner the most attention. The Hardees has the old school classics (40's and 50's). We had a 66 Galaxie drop by last week and I tried to get a really neat 66 Comet with a Thunderbolt hood scoop to drop in. This is low key and just a place to talk cars. The more the merrier. I'm gonna stop by a neighbors and see if he might break out what appears to be a 68 Fairlane/Torino?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I might have to check out the Lenor City group the next Sat. night I have off. I hope that my Stang won't scare the other cars (she is a work in progress and has some squeeks and rust!). I actually went to one cruise in and saw that the car next to me was moved, I think the owner thought that my car was contageous! I try to work on her as I can, but there isn't alot of $$ after the bills, especially now that we put the boy in pre-school/daycare!

Oh well, everyone has to start somewhere...some just have more to do than others!:gringreen

·
Registered
73 Posts
We met a guy from the mustang ministries on the power cruise to somerset and had a great time even tho it stormed. Check out their web site mustang ministries.(deacon d)He is also in the smoky mtn mustang club that meets every 3rd thurs in alcoa. We are going to check them out. I'm looking for a club also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thanks for the info. the one club mustang ministreis i searched it but it did not turn up could maybe give a link to there site? thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
i live in sevierville and dont see many cars roaming the streets untill the shows come to town

mine is a work in progress to :bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts