Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,
I've got a 1991 Hatch LX that I use as a daily drive. I plan on doing some major performance uogrades but for now I'm improving my ride quality. I'm going to end up going to the track when I get everything in order which will probably be at least a year from now. I was looking for a higher end coilover suspension kit with adjustable dampening for the track. Initially I wanted to get a KW but I've come to realize they only sell the V1s for the fox. Anyone have any suggestions on suspenion kits i should look at or consider? What have yall done to your cars?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
Hey friends,
I've got a 1991 Hatch LX that I use as a daily drive. I plan on doing some major performance uogrades but for now I'm improving my ride quality. I'm going to end up going to the track when I get everything in order which will probably be at least a year from now. I was looking for a higher end coilover suspension kit with adjustable dampening for the track. Initially I wanted to get a KW but I've come to realize they only sell the V1s for the fox. Anyone have any suggestions on suspenion kits i should look at or consider? What have yall done to your cars?
Thanks
What kind of track?
Good shocks/struts, springs, rear control arms, and a panhard bar will make it a formidable track star with a decent ride quality. Coil-overs are necessarily the end all be all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand that I dont NEED the coilovers and I'm sure I can get a set up that is just as good as the coilover. I just prefer the coilover over the spring, its a bonus that I get more clearance around the wheels too.

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
I understand that I dont NEED the coilovers and I'm sure I can get a set up that is just as good as the coilover. I just prefer the coilover over the spring, its a bonus that I get more clearance around the wheels too.
I feel ya. I was thinking more alongs the line of bang for buck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts