Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I hope some one can help me with my question! I have a 1966 coupe with a 200cyl. I6, I am planning on putting a Weber 38 2bbl on it, but I would like to put a clod air intake on it. Does anyone know where I can find one? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey everybody, I hope some one can help me with my question! I have a 1966 coupe with a 200cyl. I6, I am planning on putting a Weber 38 2bbl on it, but I would like to put a clod air intake on it. Does anyone know where I can find one? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try Spectre. I've seen their Cold Air Intakes that use several different pieces that they offer in a kit. You should be able to make a Cold Air Intake from these pieces. Try Summit Racing or Jegs on the internet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since you're in Houston, I've seen the Spectre kits in the auto parts stores like Advanced, AutoZone and O'Reilly. They may or may not have the one you want in stock, but can usually get them from their warehouse within a day.

I have the one with the snorkels 180* offset, and I wish I had the one with 120* offset, however my car is not on the road yet (or anywhere near ready) and I might be OK with the one I have. I'm just concerned about it hitting the shock towers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
the magazine mustangs and fast fords did an article on cold air intakes for 66-68 mustangs i would google search it see if it comes up from there they had a nice easy setup shown hope that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts