Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at orientation for school this week and during on of my meetings they were talking about different clubs you can join and what not well there was nothing for me for the longest time then finally they said something about a car club so i got all interested and went to check it out after the meeting and come to find out just about all the guys are ricers running bmw's and civics!!! i should have known when none of them sounded interested in my 5.0 they must have been scared :hihi: but anyways i think i will be better off on my own for now!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Yuppies or ricers... stay on your own. :gringreen

R

·
0 Posts
It wasn't that they weren't interested

They just don't understand what real power is....

Amazing they even got into college.....:gringreen

·
Registered
883 Posts
GROUPIES!!!!! you know what you should do is lit everybody the f* up...race all of them and beat them all...then they'll have to offer you the president spot and then you still turn it down :hihi:. Then not only did they get lit up but then they asked you to teach them the way and you denied their request.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sounds like the one at my school. Most of them drive hondas and subaru's, so many subaru's that it is annoying with their rambling exhaust note. The show they have every year attracts a lot of people so I enjoy that but for the hardcore group I don't care much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.