Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first looked at the 2007 models on Ford's website, I saw the Dove interior and it really caught my eye. I've since ordered the IUP and PTP on my Alloy, fully realizing that the seats do not come in that color on the website (although they should come in the lighter color like the parchment and chamois do). First, let me be sure: the Dove with the PTP seats are black, while the lighter colors like chamois and parchment get the colored seats. WTF? Just finished reading the 2007 brochure and the Premier Trim Package is described as this:

Dark Charcoal interior and carpet, and chamois, red, dark charcoal dove or parchment leather trimmed sport front bucket seats, rear seats, door trim insters and floor mats.

Doesn't this make it sound like the seats should be the same color as the trim? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Sounds like the CS seats where they are black on the outside, and has a different color in the centers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did they stop offering the red leather seats? I was looking around and couldn't find any on the Ford website.

·
Registered
534 Posts
whatisee said:
Did they stop offering the red leather seats? I was looking around and couldn't find any on the Ford website.
I just checked on Ford.ca and they are still offering it, it's under the 'color accent package' so red doesn't appear when you're selecting the interior color.

·
Registered
867 Posts
The Dove inserts are cool. Here's a pic of a redfire vert with dove inserts

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2horseowner said:
The Dove inserts are cool. Here's a pic of a redfire vert with dove inserts
I agree. I really like that color combination. I believe that is only available on the California Special package in that configuration.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The Dove color on the inserts really shows dirt and wear. Don't EVER wear a new pair of jeans on that Dove Center because it will not come off. Has Ford started treating the interior with ScotchGard or anything yet because the material stains really bad and water spots on that Dove are hard to get out also without showing color rings. I have many hours trying to correct some seats with all those problems and the truck only has 6k miles and the girl was crying while I was trying to remove the stains.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts