1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
it looks like dude had a gsxr as well id say he doin pretty well for him self those gto's are sick

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ewww! The GTOs look to much like a Japanese car for me.
The cams sound good but the exhaust was obnoxous.
In my opinion there are a lot of great sounding Mustangs owned by our fellow AFMers.:yup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
that thing sounds like a piece of CRAP!!!! mine sounds like a GOD!:worship

and IM SURE most others mustangs sound 20000 times better,

like my dads 1999 STOCK mustang GT. hahaha, even the exhaust, 100% stock, ha

·
Registered
290 Posts
sounds like a real old car haha. but that is way to loud like there is a line to draw it doesn't even sound that great in my opinion

·
Registered
43 Posts
i'd kickem out of my neighborhood... sounds like a clunker car.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You can make any V8 car sound like that if you take all the exhaust off, Here is a video of a mustang with open headers on it.
YouTube - open headers

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Just because you loud doesnt mean your fast Mr GTO :yup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
sounds like a real old car haha. but that is way to loud like there is a line to draw it doesn't even sound that great in my opinion
If your only criteria is LOUD, then it's easy. But not all loud is created equal. Compare, for example, Slash :rockwoot:to my 15 year-old-nephew :surprised. Both play an electric guitar, but...
The art is finding the right pipe & mufller combo to sound B.A. w/o being plain obnoxious. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
The fox in the second video sounded much nicer. When I turned on the first video it sounded like a blown engine with all that racket, his neighbors probably hate him for his car.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
That gto looks badass but it's just too loud, I bet he pisses off the hole neighborhood.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i do like the good smoother sounding cars, but i also like the cars that are loud as s:censored:t. i think someone should get open headers, make a vid thats louder than the gto, post it, then put their mufflers n stuff back on.

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
I am surprised that his neighbors are not lining the street. Man that was just way to loud.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am surprised that his neighbors are not lining the street. Man that was just way to loud.
its probably a regular thing for them lol now that i think about it, my neighbors have a 68 camaro ss and when they were still working on it they had open headers too, and id always wake up at like 8am to what i thought was an earthquake. even better, my other neighbors were in to drag racing even more and they had a funny car goin down the street :eek: talk about loud and houses shaking...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts